Stanford University, Stanford, CA
2008 - Present
- Developed student and faculty dashboards to track forms/applications and progress throughout major.
- Drupal custom module development.
- Mobile games to teach cell biology concepts.
- Created an interactive epidemic simulator for the Epidemiology course.
- Developed multimedia teaching modules.
- Server administration.
ThomasNet, New York, NY
2004 - 2007
- Developed and maintained a web-based search engine marketing dashboard application.
- Created metrics to measure search engine visibility of thomasnet.com and competitor sites.
- Performed statistical analyses.
- Report generation and presentation.
- Supported the Web Operations Team.
Nu-World Communications, Eugene, OR
1999 - 2001
- Administered a medium sized ISP.
- Maintained fleet of BSDi, Linux and NT servers.
- On-call 24/7.
- Became proficient in DNS, Apache, Radius, SMTP, Perl, Bash, TCP/IP
University of Oregon
BS, Psychology, 2004
- Presented research on the Delboeuf illusion at the Stanford Undergraduate Psychology Conference (2004)
- Participated in the Summer Program for Undergraduate Research (SPUR) through the UofO Biology Dept (2003)
John Digman award for outstanding performance in psychological statistics
- Books (have catalogued 1,000+ personal library),
- Microcontroller projects (Arduino, Raspberry Pi),
- Data Visualization (d3.js),